TICKLE MY BRONCO is dedicated to safeguarding your privacy and giving you control over your personal information. Our guiding principles are simple to understand. We'll be open and honest with you about the information we collect and why we collect it. Your information will be treated as if it were our most valued trade secret.
What kind of personal data do we gather?
What kind of personal data do we gather? The bulk of the information the we need comes from you, the customer. We may collect personal data include your Iconic Label and other contact information, such as your phone number, e-mail address, and physical address. We may update your data from different public sources if it believes it necessary as part of its commitment to providing exceptional registry care.
Personal information is collected and stored by us in connection with the following activities:
- Notification of a service made accessible via one of several platforms.
- Your information is safeguarded when you enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number into a website.
- We will answer as quickly as possible whether you contact us by e-mail, phone, websites, or social media.
- If you get e-mail newsletters, you may opt out at any time.
- Your visit to our website is recorded, including traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other communications data, such as your IP address, device type, operating system, and browser type, as well as the date and time of your visit.
What do we do with the information we collect?
MBRP Performance processes personal data for the reasons indicated below in most situations, although it may also process data for any other purposes disclosed at the time of collection:
- To execute service orders submitted via one of Iconic Label platforms;
- Handling your requests, amending erroneous information, and supplying stuff you've requested
- Information about a service's ordering is stored and analyzed, and it's used to create offers and discounts, as well as comprehensive and targeted marketing.
- To keep track of client profiles, do analytics, and conduct market research;
- Although this information is used for system administration and to compile statistical data on our users' activities and trends, it does not identify any person and is gathered on an aggregated basis.
- We can design, offer, and improve our products and services by analyzing your activities on our websites and mobile apps.
Information that might be made public
Legal regulations govern the acquisition, storage, and dissemination of personal data.
By submitting your personal information, you authorize us to register and store information about the service you purchased and use the personal information you provide for the purposes outlined in this policy. Please bear in mind that you have the right to revoke your consent at any time by contacting us.